Get the Information you Need to be Effective with Social Media Marketing
- Create a social media plan of action for your small business
- Get help to set up your social media profiles for success
- Use social media tools effectively
- Use social media to build relationships that will lead to SALES
- Manage the time you spend on social media
- Protect your privacy (as much as possible)
Private Training for Individuals in Victoria BC
I offer in person training for clients in the Victoria BC area. I will provide resources to make your life easier and save you time! Get set up, get organized and get a system in place to help fit social media marketing into your busy schedule.
Training topics include:
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing & Online Marketing Success
- How To Create a Social Media Marketing Strategy & Set up your Program – for Professionals & Small Business Owners
- Facebook for Business
- Instagram for Business
- Twitter for Business
- Google My Business for Business [Google Map listings]
- YouTube & Video marketing basics for business
- How to Create a Content Plan for Blogging & Social Media
- Time Management for Social Media
- How to install & use social media apps on your smart phone & tablet
If you’re looking for the best social media trainer in Victoria BC – I’m your woman! I’m a caring and patient coach and I’m contagiously enthusiastic about social media marketing! I break down social media marketing and online marketing information into plain language you can understand.
Private Training Online (Remote Training)
I offer remote social media marketing consulting & training. Training is delivered via Zoom (preferred), Skype or other screen sharing technology. I currently work with clients in Canada & the United States only. Please ask for more information if you’re interested in connecting!
Private Training for Organizations and Groups
Have you considered social media training for your team or group? I enjoy working with organizations and groups to spread the love of social media marketing! We can work together to customize the training that will best suit your needs.
For lecture style presentations there is no limit for attendees, but for hands on “laptop workshop” style training/”how to” training sessions – 12 participants or less is ideal. Please keep in mind the smaller the group, the more individual attention each person will get.